Following the passing of our former captain, Phil Bennett, on Sunday 12th June, it has been confirmed that a service of remembrance will be held at Parc y Scarlets on Friday 24th June.
Information for attendees
- The remembrance service at Parc y Scarlets is open to anyone and everyone to attend and pay their respects (you do not need to be a ticket holder with the club in any form in order to attend).
- You will be able to enter the South Stand through the doors adjacent the turnstiles. The doors open at 9.30am.
- Car Parking is available in Car Park B opposite The Sessile Oak Pub). There will also be an overflow car park on the day (Tata Steel).
- Supporters and the public are invited to wear rugby jerseys of their choice (e.g. Felinfoel RFC, Scarlets, Llanelli RFC, Wales or their own club jerseys) in honour of Phil’s incredible legacy.
- The service will not be streamed in any format.
Information for family, friends and invited mourners.
- Family, friends and invited mourners should please arrive through the main reception in the South Stand of the stadium.
- Reception will open from 9.30am.
- Family, friends and invited mourners can congregate in the Quinnell Lounge on Level 2 before the service starts.
- Car parking is available in the main stadium car park for these guests.
We advise all members of the public to allow plenty of time to arrive before the service begins.
Further information will be provided in the coming days.